My Photo
Name:
Location: Tampa, Florida, United States

A girl living in Tampa Bay for the last 11 years. I mostly fill my time with friends, creative hobbies like community theater and arts and crafts, movies and tv, and other random fun things to try.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

STOLEN photos from the Rally to Restore Sanity

No, I was not at the Rally to Restore Sanity in Washington, D.C. last weekend. I was in San Francisco (and I plan to have a full blog post to tell you all about it). But an old friend of mine from high school was there and I stole these photos from his girlfriend's album on facebook. I wanted to show these photos to you. None of them are personal shots of the folks in question, so I'm hoping they will forgive me. The slogans are great and I wish many of them were t-shirts.



If you can't read it, click on the pic and it will take you to the full-size version on my Flckr account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home