My Photo
Name:
Location: Tampa, Florida, United States

A girl living in Tampa Bay for the last 11 years. I mostly fill my time with friends, creative hobbies like community theater and arts and crafts, movies and tv, and other random fun things to try.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

From the Vault

Hi, everyone,

I spent this past Sunday recuperating from a very demanding few weeks previous. I mostly did the couch potato thing, but since my scanner is conveniently located beside my chaise lounge, I scanned in some old photos that I have in albums in the house.

In July 2000, Ann Huehls, Grandpa Ed, and I went on a little road trip to Gettysburg, PA, Niagara Falls, and Cleveland (Rock & Roll Hall of Fame). Sadly, I have no photos of the hall of fame, which celebrates its 25th anniversary this year. But here are the rest of those photos:



I also had an album full of random stuff from high school days. Mostly it's senior year stuff, but it includes all kinds of stuff as early as sophomore year. Here's that stuff:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Steve said...

Some of them are really very intersting!!!

August 19, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home