My Photo
Name:
Location: Tampa, Florida, United States

A girl living in Tampa Bay for the last 11 years. I mostly fill my time with friends, creative hobbies like community theater and arts and crafts, movies and tv, and other random fun things to try.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hey, everybody!

Hello, hello! I know it's been over a month since my last blog post. You're probably already aware of my busy, hectic life. Yay, fun. So I was offloading photos from my phone this morning (work-related) and realized I had a few on there worth sharing. So here goes.



You will notice that there's a few things. Christina's balcony view in Celebration, Florida. I was fortunate enough to get to drop her off at Film Acting Camp there. We had a really fun day last Sunday. You'll also see photos from tea in Plant City with Anne (love the crazy purple hat) and she's also got the biggest espresso cup ever (actually a planter). Then a couple left-overs of Marilyn & Eliott at Animal Kingdom on the Safari ride.


This one includes Disney stuff. Took Stephen to EPCOT for his birthday, then Cecil for his. And the last one is of Christina with her pineapple float.


----------------
Now playing: Marc Gunn - Irish & Celtic Music Podcast #68
via FoxyTunes

1 Comments:

Blogger Dubai Photo Story said...

Salaam Aleikum. Very nice. I like it.

July 14, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home