My Photo
Name:
Location: Tampa, Florida, United States

A girl living in Tampa Bay for the last 11 years. I mostly fill my time with friends, creative hobbies like community theater and arts and crafts, movies and tv, and other random fun things to try.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Driving the Monorail with Eliott & Marilyn

Ok, so I know I'm stealing all of Anne's photos, but she's a much more avid photographer than I am. She'll forgive me, I hope.

When Marilyn & Eliott came down to Florida in March, Aunt Cathy & I tag-teamed on the Disney thing. She took them the first day and I took them on the second day. After a quick round at Animal Kingdom, we met up with Anne. Took the monorail to EPCOT. We actually got there right at the precise time and were able to ride up front. The guy helped us take photos as if we were actually driving, etc. It was lots of fun. Anne & I had never done that before, either, and it was great to share the moment with two non-regulars. Here are her photos. Enjoy!



----------------
Now playing: AC/DC - Have a Drink on Me
via FoxyTunes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home